A press conference will take place at 8:15 a.m. on Monday, 9 December, 2019 in Room Ñ/O, 3 Floor at the Agora Bogotá Centro de convenciones, Bogotá, Colombia
Follow the press conference live
Contacts for press:
Ms Lucia Iglesias -email@example.com
Mr Roni Amelan -firstname.lastname@example.org
The fourteenth session of the Intergovernmental Committee is open to the press. The accreditation is mandatory to participate in the event and can be obtained by registering at the dedicated page.
Media advisoryMedia advisory: English, French, Spanish
- Interview: Q and A with the Secretary of the 2003 Convention, Tim Curtis.
- Podcast ‘The stuff of life’: from the coaxing ritual for camels of Mongolia to the Bigwala music and dance of Uganda, the podcast focuses on Living Heritage and UNESCO’s efforts to safeguard it for the future.
Follow the meeting live on UNESCO website in English, French, and Spanish.
Consult also the online calendar of events.
Files 2019 under examination
Consult the complete nomination/proposal/request files (forms, supporting documents, photos and videos) as submitted by the States here. The list of inscribed elements will be updated live from following page:
UNESCO and social media
Twitter for live inscriptions
- English: @unesco, #intangibleheritage #livingheritage
- French: @unesco_fr, #patrimoineimmatériel #patrimoinevivant
- Spanish: @unesco_es
- Russian: @unesco_russian
- Arabic: @unescoarabic
- Portuguese (@unescobrasil
- English: UNESCO
- French: UNESCOfr
- Spanish: UNESCOes
- Russian: UNESCOrussian
- Arabic: UNESCOar
- Portuguese: UNESCObrasil