- Having examined document LHE/21/16.COM/7.c,
- Recalling Articles 31.1 of the Convention and Chapter V.4 of the Operational Directives, as well as its Decision COM 6.a,
- Expresses its appreciation to the Russian Federation, a State non party to the 2003 Convention, for submitting on time its second report on the status of two elements inscribed on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity – the ‘Cultural space and oral culture of the Semeiskie’ and the ‘Olonkho, Yakut heroic epos’;
- Takes note of the continued efforts undertaken by the Russian Federation to safeguard and promote these elements, as presented in the Annex to document LHE/21/16.COM/7.c, in particular through governmental cultural policies, awareness-raising and research activities, the integration of the elements in formal and non-formal education and their enhanced transmission;
- Encourages the Russian Federation to address the reported threats to the safeguarding of these elements and develop measures that would contribute to their viability;
- Requeststhat the Secretariat inform the Russian Federation at least nine months prior to the deadline of 15 December 2026 about the required submission of its next report on the status of these elements.