- Having examined document LHE/22/17.COM/12,
- Recalling Article 25.5 of the Convention and Chapter II of the Operational Directives,
- Further recalling its previous decisions concerning voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund, and in particular its Decision COM 12,
- Thanks all the contributors who have generously supported the Convention and its Secretariat since the last session, namely France, Lithuania, Monaco, the Netherlands, Slovakia and the International Information and Networking Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region (ICHCAP) as well as the People's Republic of China for its in-kind support;
- Takes note that in addition to voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund, the Convention has received other types of financial support through the Funds-in-Trust and other earmarked modalities, and expresses appreciation to all the contributors who generously support the Convention;
- Encourages potential contributors to support the Convention, particularly within the framework of the two funding priorities defined for the period 2022 – 2025 and the sub-fund for Enhancing the human capacities of the Secretariat;
- Further encourages the Secretariat to pursue its efforts to mobilize funds to support the implementation of the Convention, and to respond positively to the needs expressed by States Parties in line with both funding priorities;
- Requests that the Secretariat report, at its eighteenth session, on the progress made in the implementation of any voluntary supplementary contributions received since the seventeenth session.