- Having examined Document ITH/12/7.COM/19,
- Recalling Article 25.5 of the Convention and Chapter II of the Operational Directives,
- Commends the Netherlands, Norway and Spain for their generous offers of voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund to support capacity-building programmes in developing countries;
- Approves the specific capacity-building programmes proposed in that document and requests the Secretariat to move forward with their implementation;
- Accepts with gratitude the generous contributions of the Netherlands, Norway and Spain;
- Takes note that such voluntary supplementary contributions for specific purposes relating to specific projects allow the Committee and Secretariat to mobilize and utilize extra-budgetary funds strategically and effectively;
- Invites other States Parties to consider the possibility of supporting the global capacity-building strategy either by offering similar voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund, or through Funds-in-Trust arrangements.