- Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates - April 2007
- Chengdu, China - June 2007
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Septembre/December 2007
- France Télévision Paris, France - October/December 2007
- Santo Domingo and Ciudad de Santiago, Dominican Republic - April/June 2008
Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates - April 2007
- Date : 31 March to 3 April 2007
- Sponsor : Abu Dhabi Cultural Authorities
The photo exhibition “Living Heritage: Exploring the Intangible” was displayed in Abu Dhabi and coincided with the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair and the Regional Meeting for Arab States on the ‘Implementation of the 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage: Inventory-making’ from 31 March to 4 April 2007.
Chengdu, China - June 2007
- Date : 23 May to 10 June 2007
- Sponsor : Municipality of Chengdu, Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The photo exhibition “Living Heritage: Exploring the Intangible” was shown in Chengdu, alongside a remarkable exhibition of photographs illustrating more than 500 examples of ICH listed on China’s national inventory. It was a part of the first Intangible Cultural Heritage Festival, generously supported and organized by the Municipality of Chengdu. The exhibition added extra flavour to the first extraordinary session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, held in Chengdu from 23 to 27 May 2008.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Septembre/December 2007
- Date : September to December 2007
- Sponsor : UNESCO Addis Ababa, Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)
The photo exhibition was displayed in the interior and exterior of the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The exhibition, launched on the occasion of the Ethiopian Millennium celebrations, the photographs on view outside gave special focus to African Intangible Cultural Heritage. The exhibition is jointly organized by the UNESCO Office in Addis Ababa and the Intangible Heritage Section in Paris.
France Télévision Paris, France - October/December 2007
- Date : October to December 2007
- Sponsor : France Télévision
Twenty photo panels were selected among the ninety photo existing ones of the exhibition “Living Heritage: Exploring the Intangible”. The aim of the exhibition was to is to raise awareness of the France Televisions staff on the richness of the intangible cultural heritage in France, its territories overseas and around the world.
Santo Domingo and Ciudad de Santiago, Dominican Republic - April/June 2008
- Date : 10 April to 10 June 2008
- Sponsor : Dominican National Commission – State Secretary of Culture
The photo exhibition “Living Heritage: Exploring the Intangible” is displayed in Santo Domingo and organized within the framework of the ‘International day of monuments and sites” of 18 April, aims at raising awareness of the general public that cultural heritage of humanity is more then monuments and objects, but also includes intangible cultural heritage such as practices, representations, expressions, as well as the knowledge and skills.