- Having examined document ITH/15/10.COM/6.b,
- Recalling Articles 7, 29 and 30 of the Convention concerning reports by the States Parties, and Chapter V of the Operational Directives,
- Thanks the State Party that submitted its ordinary report on time and invites the States Parties that have not yet submitted their expected reports to duly submit them at the earliest opportunity, and in any case no later than 15 December 2015 in order for the Committee to examine them at its eleventh session in 2016;
- Commends the two States Parties that have submitted their extraordinary reports as requested at the time of inscription during its eighth session and acknowledges that they have provided adequate responses to the specific concerns raised in the respective decisions;
- Regrets that several reports have not been submitted in due time and encourages the States Parties that have not yet submitted their reports to fulfil their reporting requirements before submitting new nominations;
- Takes note of the progress made by all the reporting States to effectively implement the safeguarding plans included in the nomination files and/or adopted after inscription on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding, and invites them to pursue their efforts and to fully involve the communities concerned in the safeguarding of these elements;
- Requests the Secretariat to include the possibility of updating the safeguarding plan proposed in section 3.b of the nomination Form ICH-01 in the report of a State Party on the current status of elements inscribed on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding by including a similar section (inspired by section 3.b) in the Form ICH-11;
- Decides to submit to the General Assembly a summary of the reports of States Parties on the current status of elements inscribed on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding examined in the current session.