- Presupuesto del proyecto:
- 273.049 US$
- Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority Funds-in-Trust
- Fechas de implementación:
- 30/05/2017 - 31/12/2020
Países beneficiarios: Palestina
This project is the result a of needs assessment in the field of intangible cultural heritage (ICH) that was made possible thanks to the financial contribution of the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (ADTCA).
Funded also by ADTCA, this project is designed to support Palestine in its efforts to safeguard its living heritage, in accordance with the 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. In partnership with the Ministry of Culture and civil society organizations in Palestine, UNESCO will develop and provide policy support and a capacity-building programme based on needs that were identified earlier, in collaboration with national partners, during an evaluation mission to Palestine conducted in April 2015.
The aim of such interventions is to strengthen the capacities of the partners in the following fields: (i) knowledge and implementation of the 2003 Convention; (ii) strengthening the policy framework for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage; (iii) drawing up inventories and (iv) the preparation of nomination files and international assistance requests. The activities, which will be organized in cooperation with the national institutions responsible for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage, will involve civil society organizations and ensure balanced participation of women, men and young people throughout the process, as well as communities from different territories throughout Palestine.
Noticias y actividades:
- 2021-04-15 – Palestinian authorities take further steps in safeguarding intangible cultural heritage
- 2020-11-04 – Training on Community based inventorying and pilot inventorying exercise
- 2020-10-26 – Training on Community based inventorying and pilot inventorying exercise
- 2020-09-07 – El taller de fortalecimiento de capacidades se llevó a cabo en Palestina a pesar de las restricciones sanitarias impuestas por el COVID-19
- 2020-08-16 – Workshop on the preparation of nominations files and International Assistance requests in the framework of the 2003 UNESCO Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage’
- 2020-06-10 – Palestina prosigue sus esfuerzos de salvaguardia del patrimonio vivo durante la pandemia de COVID-19
- 2020-05-04 – Workshop on Preparation of Nominations Files and International Assistance Requests
- 2020-03-09 – Workshop on preparing nominations for the Lists of the 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- 2019-11-24 – Taller sobre la elaboración de inventarios del patrimonio cultural inmaterial con la participación de las comunidades
- 2019-11-22 – Puesta en marcha de un proyecto de fortalecimiento de capacidades en Palestina
- 2019-11-17 – Taller nacional para la aplicación eficaz de la Convención de 2003
- 2017-07-10 – Capacity-building projects in Comoros, Egypt, Palestine and Sudan
30/05/2017 - 31/12/2020 – Strengthening national capacities for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage in Sudan26/06/2017 - 31/12/2020 – Promoting intangible cultural heritage education in institutions of higher learning in Uganda